Because rented warehouse forklifts must maneuver effectively within confined spaces while also ensuring that they can reach their desired load capacities, there are a variety of different types. Below are just a few of the more common types of rented warehouse forklifts:
- Electric forklifts are often used inside warehouses so that basic indoor quality issues can be achieved. These include no emissions, little noise and the ability to lift heavy items.
- Narrow aisle forklifts are specially designed to offer employees the agility they need to maneuver within extremely tight spaces. Due to this ability, warehouse aisles can be narrower which, in turn, can increase the productivity of a business.
- Internal combustion forklifts are the ideal companion for outdoor operations. Due to their ease of refueling as well as their ability to handle rough terrain, these rented warehouse forklifts are popular within businesses that need a well-rounded machine that can work equally well indoors and out.
- Propane forklifts provide an alternative to other types of forklifts. Not only are they often more cost effective, propane forklifts emit fewer exhaust byproducts.
- Diesel forklifts have many of the same benefits that come from renting a forklift with internal combustion. Due to their lower use of fuel, however, diesel forklifts combine their power with their ability to reduce operating costs.